Our modern holiday cottage is situated in the picturesque location of Raba Niżna, a village on the border between Beskid Wyspowy and the Gorce Mountains. It’s the perfect place to have a good time in a comfortable environment and is a very good base for walks in the surrounding mountains, bicycle tours or winter sports. The house is just a few kilometers from Rabka-Zdrój, an up and coming spa town with an even richer range of activities for families with children.
The house consists of five rooms with a total area of 90 m2. In the house you’ll find:
– A fully equipped kitchenette with table for eleven people, fridge, induction kitchen, dishwasher, oven, coffee maker, toaster, microwave and washing machine,
– Living room with fireplace, a comfortable sofa and TV, Large bathroom with bath tub and sauna,
– On the first floor there are two air conditioned bedrooms, each equipped with individual bathroom with shower,
– Outside the house is a terrace with a table and a large garden.
All of the rooms offer scenic views of the mountains and the garden. All windows have electric blinds. Each room is equipped with an electric kettle, fridge and TV. Bed linen and towels are avaiable.
The house offers guests a covered barbecue area with tables and benches, barbecue facilities and a ski storage. The entire area along with the free parking for guests is fenced and monitored. We provide unlimited, free access to Wi-Fi. On site and in the surrounding area you’ll find favorable conditions for various forms of active recreation.
The health resort and a spa town Rabka-Zdrój is located 8.5 km away. Distances to local ski resorts can be found below:
– Maciejowa in Rabka-Zdrój 9 km,
– Polczakówka in Zaryte 5 km,
– Śnieżnica in Kasina Wielka – 13 km.
Near our house is a grocery store and bus stop from where buses run regularly to Rabka-Zdrój and Mszana Dolna.